Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Why did this take so long to start?

OK.

Finally.

Sitting down to actually start this thing. I've been meaning to get going on this blog but something just keeps coming up.

Gotta look for a job.
Gotta find out what's the best way to prepare for an interview.
Fix my poker game so I actually start having profitable sessions, consistently.

When am I gonna make time for MMA talk? (Dumb question - I talk to myself about it all the time.)

So, this is the first time I'll put those thoughts out there for people to view and ridicule.

And as I said before about lagging, I'm going to have to rewind back a couple weeks to cover some recent events: UFN 19, UFC 103 and Sengoku 10.

That wasn't so hard, now was it?

~S

1 comment:

  1. It's about time you did something productive with all the MMA stuff in your head!

    ReplyDelete